- Creating a Sense of Obligation: Legal Mobilization for Socioeconomic Rights
From July 2016 to May 2017, I conducted my dissertation fieldwork in Colombia, and from July 2017 to May 2018, I will be in South Africa.
(drafts available on request)
- Enacting Law: Legal Struggles to Realize Socioeconomic Rights in Colombia
- The Emergence of Responsive Law and Social Citizenship in Colombia
- 'Paper Holds Everything': Perceptions of Justice and Legal Mobilization in Colombia
- Sanctioning Atrocity: To What Effect?
- with Hollie Nyseth Brehm
- Toward Conservatism? Institutional Legacies and Strategic Concerns in Constitutional Courts: The Case of Colombia
- with Emilio Lehoucq Mazuera
- Constrained Courts: Law and Social Change in Advanced Industrial Democracies
- with Liz Acorn
- "Group Norms, Private Preferences, and Social Desirability"
- with Michael Allen and David De Micheli